Author Topic: Site Kudos  (Read 4406 times)

Offline RonT

• Administrator
    • RonTanis
  • Boat Make/Model/Year: American Skier/Eagle V-25/2001
Site Kudos
« on: December 30, 2009, 07:48:57 AM »
I may not be the most internet savy guy but I really like the different picture on the home page each time I open up the site! With the old Facebook page (I don't do facebook well) I would check in monthly, now I find myself wanting to see the picture of the day just to remember the good old days. Great job!

Offline chrisheile

Re: Site Kudos
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 12:03:42 PM »
Ditto's Phil. Good job
2002 American Sker Pro

Offline phil

• Gernal Forum Moderator
    • amskierboats.com
  • Boat Make/Model/Year: 2008 Moomba Outback DD
Re: Site Kudos
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 12:14:28 PM »
Thanks guys. I'll be adding a few things in the next few weeks. I'm a bit busy now (as we all are) with the holidays and new year right around the corner so I haven't added anything the past few days.

A few things on my "to do" list that I plan to implement within the next week or so:

• Add a new button on the forum so that you can click and get back to the homepage/front page of amskierboats.com
  • Change homepage, with Links to page showing the AWSA certified American Skier boats and years
  • Add more photos on homepage
  • Beg Ron to write a paragraph or two about the American Skier History so that it can be posted on this site(perhaps he already has something like this?)

Recently, I've been working on our Disaster Recovery Plan. I've implemented automated backups of both this site and the database. The site content is backed up incrementally daily and full backups are taken weekly. I also backup the database several times a week.

Thanks,

Phil