Author Topic: 2016 Calendars  (Read 6695 times)

Offline Mike Harry

• Captain
  • 1986 American Skier Barefoot Skier
2016 Calendars
« on: January 14, 2015, 07:45:09 AM »
Guys and Gals, This summer I would like to propose that everyone takes plenty of pictures of their American Skier. On the lake, on the trailer at a crazy or historic location, wherever! Take a lot of shots.

Come September/October, pick your favorite shots of your boat........... pulling...... sitting......... empty........ with your crew......... whatever you want.

Everyone will post 1,4,5, however many WE decide as a group (up for any and all suggestions on rules) shots of their boat and all the members will vote on the top 13 pictures (12 months and a cover photo) to put on a 2016 calendar.

A friend in a car club had this done for 2015 and I love the idea. Im green with envy every time I see his calendar in his garage.

Post up suggestions. I know its a long way off, but as we all know (especially the older we get) it'll be here before we know it.

Offline RonT

• Administrator
    • RonTanis
  • Boat Make/Model/Year: American Skier/Eagle V-25/2001
Re: 2016 Calendars
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 08:10:00 AM »
Sounds like a great idea, maybe I can get some of my old slides converted to digital images, who knows there may be a picture of your boat in production, or at one of the many magazine tests!

Offline sbradcamp

• Boat Make/Model/Year: 1986
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2015, 01:54:11 PM »
Preferably pics of our bada$$ AS boats next to the big and not so sexy boats of today!

Like this calendar idea!

BC

Offline Mike Harry

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2015, 10:36:11 AM »
The diversity of everyones thoughts is what would make it so much fun. You think next to a newer boat to show off the classic lines (and I like that idea), others may think dragging a barefoot skier might be nice........ and everyone will get a vote that wants to vote.

Offline Midskier

• The Busted Knuckle Garage is always open :)
    • Midwest American Skier Boats Parts and Service
  • Boat Make/Model/Year: the ONLY '86 American Skier Volante Barefoot Skier
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2015, 09:09:29 AM »
sounds great!
Midwest American Skier Boats Parts and Service
**219.365.1466**
www.MidwestAmericanSkier.com
midskier@hotmail.com
Buy Barefoot International / Fly High Products at:
www.FootnGear.com  
AWSA Level 1 Certified Water Ski Instructor

Offline Mike Harry

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2015, 06:35:31 AM »
Just wanted to bump this post. I haven't seen any photo's posted up lately, and since the forum was down I thought this may have been overlooked or forgotten about.

Ron (or whoever is taking care of the forum) can we make a spot to start putting pictures in? I have a few from this summer I would like to submit myself cause Id like to see my ole girl on one month ;-)

Offline RonT

• Administrator
    • RonTanis
  • Boat Make/Model/Year: American Skier/Eagle V-25/2001
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 12:15:01 PM »
The forum site is limited for something like this, photos need to be downsized here and for better calendar pics you want raw photos that can be resized for that. If you have pics that you want email them directly to me & I will start a folder for 2016 calender.
send to:  tanisr-d@charter.net