Author Topic: Vacation Notice  (Read 3961 times)

Offline RonT

• Administrator
    • RonTanis
  • Boat Make/Model/Year: American Skier/Eagle V-25/2001
Vacation Notice
« on: August 02, 2016, 07:37:18 AM »
If you look at the opening picture on this site of the still morning with an American Skier waiting to wake up, this is where I will be next week. I stayed open through Memorial day weekend, 4th of July weekend and now I think everyone's boats are running (most at least) so now I am going to take my break.
The shop and parts site will be closed Aug. 5 - 14 and Lord willing I will be back in the office Monday Aug. 15th 

I appreciate the support I have received from the members on this site, we have continued to grow and there are several very qualified members on here that contribute quality instructions, ideas, and support. I may be getting older but I still enjoy keeping old ski boats pulling and talking with owners who enjoy maintaining their boats. Someone recently asked me  what I do for a living, are you retired?  I replied, Nope, I am saving old ski boats and souls every chance I get....RonT

Offline RonT

• Administrator
    • RonTanis
  • Boat Make/Model/Year: American Skier/Eagle V-25/2001
Re: Vacation Notice
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 11:03:08 AM »
Had a great vacation, serviced a couple boats, (I get withdraws if I don't resolve a few ski boat problems) did some skiing & didn't break anything! For those who watch the news yes I did return just in time to receive the brunt of the recent rains here in South Louisiana. Back in March we had a 16.9" rain over 24 hours and came close to flooding, this time the news says it was between 20-28" over 48 hours and we did get 2" of water into the shop/office, and within 1" of the house but praise God we were spared that mess. Spent Sat. and today cleaning and will be in full operation on Monday morning 8/15

Offline kahunadon72

• Boat Make/Model/Year: '97 Volanté
Re: Vacation Notice
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 08:12:27 PM »
Glad you're back and safe, Ron.  I'll have a couple things to help ya hit the ground running  ;D
-Don
'97 Volanté